The World’s Most Advanced Air Cargo Management Solution
SmartKargo enables passenger airlines around the world to improve air cargo revenues and service. Recent growth in global e-commerce shipment volumes and the requirement to move packages from door to door has significantly changed the nature of traditional air cargo. Leading commercial airlines deploy SmartKargo’s unmatched technology to sell and manage commercial cargo carried on existing airplanes and also seamlessly integrate partner assets to offer a competitive end-to-end solution in the marketplace.
Modern Air Cargo businesses must have everything real-time. SmartKargo provides an immediate, out-of-the-box and cost effective alternative to legacy solutions that may need extensive redesign or in some cases a complete rewrite of software to be able to meet current demands of a new or changed air cargo business. A team from MIT collaborated with domain experts from leading airlines, express cargo operators and IATA to create SmartKargo - a uniquely integrated platform that complies with industry best practices and delivers all required functionality with a outstanding user experience.
SmartKargo Software as a Service (SaaS) is ‘Born on the Cloud’ Technology deployed on a $10Billion investment from Microsoft. SmartKargo allows airlines to focus on its core competency and eliminates the airline's need to develop and maintain complex cargo management software. SmartKargo seamlessly supports both air to air and door to door businesses with easy integration into e-commerce sites and is delivered with a high level of scalability, redundancy, security and compliance.
- Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras (Azul) Chooses SmartKargo. Read More
- Oman Air Cargo Launches Business Transformation Platform, Powered By SmartKargo. Read More
- Air Asia India Goes for the SmartKargo System. Read More
- Volaris Airlines receives SOC Certification based on SmartKargo Audit.
- SmartKargo Founder offers insights on digital transformation for the Air Cargo Business. Read More
- STAT Trade Times: Technology Reinvents Air Cargo. Read More
- Air Cargo News Flying Typers Features Smart Kargo. Read More
SmartKargo is headquartered in Cambridge, USA, next door to MIT, recently described as the "most innovative square mile on the planet." By leveraging the global locations of its office host, Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC), SmartKargo services its clients anywhere on the planet with equal ease and capability.