The World’s Most Advanced Air Cargo Management Solution
SmartKargo is a comprehensive, integrated air cargo management solution, helping every partner in the cargo chain, from shipper to recipient. It’s 100% Cloud-based, so there’s no spending for expensive, dedicated hardware and software, and a 24/7 solution that can be used anytime you have an Internet connection. It’s IATA compliant. Implementation is quick and easy. Everyone in the cargo chain can access the same information at the same time (with proper controls, of course). And it’s a “neural network,” which means the more you use it, the smarter it becomes. That’s SmartKargo.
- STAT Trade Times: Technology Reinvents Air Cargo. Read More
- Air Cargo News Flying Typers Features Smart Kargo. Read More
- Smartkargo to power Oman Air cargo beginning June. Read More
- Air Cargo Update magazine just published a thorough feature on Smartkargo. Read more (p.28)
- Flying Typers, the U.S.-based air cargo publication and website, has published a very positive article about SmartKargo. Read more
- SmartKargo now powers U.S. ground handler Air General, which handles carriers like British Airways at 23 airport locations. Read more.
- Airline Cargo Management magazine feature on Hawaiian Airlines calls out SmartKargo. Read more
- SmartKargo now powers cargo at SpiceJet, India’s 2nd-largest low-fare airline. Read more and a Flying Typers story on SpiceJet here.
- Air Cargo World highlights SmartKargo and CEO Milind Tavshikar in an article on funding logistics software startups. Read more
- Hawaiian Airlines becomes SmartKargo’s newest customer, and its first in the Americas. Read more
- Industry veteran and former IATA head of cargo Des Vertannes joins SmartKargo, and wins STAT Times Lifetime Achievement Award. Read More
- U.S. venture-capital fund Fontinalis Partners invests in SmartKargo. Read more
SmartKargo is headquartered in Cambridge, USA, next door to MIT, recently described as the "most innovative square mile on the planet." By leveraging the global locations of its office host, Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC), SmartKargo services its clients anywhere on the planet with equal ease and capability.