SmartKargo is a comprehensive, integrated solution, helping every partner and part of the chain, from shipper to recipient. It’s 100% Cloud-based, so there’s no spending for expensive, dedicated hardware and software, and a 24/7 solution that can be used anytime you have an Internet connection. It’s IATA compliant. Implementation is quick and easy. Everyone in the cargo chain can access the same information at the same time (with proper controls, of course). And it’s a “neural network,” which means the more you use it, the smarter it becomes.That’s SmartKargo.
- Hawaiian Airlines becomes SmartKargo’s newest customer, and its first in the Americas. Read more.
- SmartKargo has published its second White Paper, an interview with cargo veteran Des Vertannes; read it here.
- Air Cargo News reports on SmartKargo and notes new improvements. Read the article “The Power of the Cloud” here
- Industry veteran and former IATA head of cargo Des Vertannes joins SmartKargo, and wins STAT Times Lifetime Achievement Award.Read more.
- Payload Asia magazine puts Hawaiian Airlines cargo on the cover of its February 2015 issue, and calls out SmartKargo in the story.Read more.
- U.S. venture-capital fund Fontinalis Partners invests in SmartKargo. Read more.